DEMOCRACY - MAKING IT WORK !
The League of Women Voters is a nonpartisan political organization encouraging informed and active participation in government. It influences public policy through education and advocacy.
Advocacy - Tools You Can Use Learn More
- Some useful tools for Advocacy
Photos from LWV of Greenville County Programs Learn More
- League Program Photos
South Carolina Voter Information Learn More
- Election Commission Offices, How to Register to Vote, Absentee Ballot Requests, Additional Information for Voters
Contact Us Learn More
- ...for more information.
Meet Your State Legislators (Monday, April 10)
Meet your state legislators tonight
The Greenville County Delegation (State Senators and House members who represent Greenville County in the General Assembly) will be at county square at 5:30 for the first of 4 quarterly meetings held in Greenville. This provides the following opportunities:
1. It lets you see the legislators we put into office in action without going to Columbia
2. You can meet and talk to them during the legislative session without going to Columbia.
3. You are allowed to address them all with your issues or concerns during this meeting. The agenda always has a time for public comment. You must however submit your request to speak 4 days prior to the meetings. [Put this on your calendar: Next delegation meeting is April 10th. Deadline for presentation requests to be delivered to the delegation office in county square is April 4th]
Find the facts about voting in your state at Vote411.org
. Before an election, find your polling place.
Our FaceBook Page
Like us on FaceBook FaceBook Page
The League of Women Voters never supports or opposes candidates for office, or political parties, and any use of the League of Women Voters name in campaign advertising or literature has not been authorized by the League.
Link to our State and National Leagues
League of Women Voters of South Carolina LWVSC
League of Women Voters LWVUS